Central Power Systems & Services signs on as dealer of Doosan Portable Power
| June 01, 2011 |
Doosan Portable Power has appointed Central Power Systems & Services of Liberty, Mo., as an authorized dealer of its line of mobile generators, portable air compressors and light towers for western Missouri and the state of Kansas.
“We’re still in growth mode,” says Bryan Redburn, executive vice president of Central Power Systems & Services and third-generation co-owner of the business. “Now that we’ve added Doosan Portable Power products to our lineup, we look forward to having complementary and synergistic product offerings for our existing construction customer base. And we’ve effectively improved our place in the rental market by replacing a majority of our rental generator sets with Doosan Portable Power products.”
From our partners
“Some equipment managers are breathing easy about their rate of diesel consumption after equipping engines with a new fuel catalyst.” …
More From: Mobile
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...