CEMP program helps contractors maximize equipment costs
| July 16, 2010 |
The four-day Construction Equipment Management Program (CEMP) presented by fleet management experts Mike Vorser and Andy Agoos helps equipment owners maximize owning and operating costs. The program takes place at Georgia Tech in Atlanta from September 20 – 23, 2010.
During the program, participants will learn how to: make internal rental rates work and maitnain alignment within the company; estimate owning and operating costs throughout the lifecycle; define economic life and develop a long term fleet replacement strategy; measure the impact of equipment-related transactions on working capital and the debt-equity ratio; manage and measure the performance of maintenacne and repair operations; define and implement maintenance procedures that extend component life and lower costs.
From our partners
JLG will soon welcome customers and JLG equipment owners to its expanded…
More From: Fleet Management
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...