Cat VP retires
| April 27, 2010 |
Caterpillar vice president Bob Williams announced his retirement after 43 years with the company. Williams served as a vice president since 2004 and currently holds responsibility for the Americas Operations Division (AOD).
Williams began his career at Caterpillar in 1966 as a machinist apprentice in East Peoria. After graduating from the Machinist Apprentice Program in 1970, Williams worked his way through management and director positions until he was named a vice president in 2004.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: