Cat VP retires
| April 27, 2010 |
Caterpillar vice president Bob Williams announced his retirement after 43 years with the company. Williams served as a vice president since 2004 and currently holds responsibility for the Americas Operations Division (AOD).
Williams began his career at Caterpillar in 1966 as a machinist apprentice in East Peoria. After graduating from the Machinist Apprentice Program in 1970, Williams worked his way through management and director positions until he was named a vice president in 2004.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...