Cat ships vocational trucks to customers
| September 28, 2011 |
The Cat CT660 vocational truck, which was announced at the CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 trade show in March, passed all of Caterpillar’s new introduction process requirements and was approved for shipment to customers.
The CT660 has been in limited production since June, with the first units off of the line used to validate manufacturing procedures.
Customer deliveries of CT660 vocational trucks began in September.
Caterpillar will continue ramping up CT660 production through the third quarter in order to fill customer orders, Cat dealer rental fleets and dealer inventory.
For more information about the Cat vocational truck line, visit drivecat.com.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...