Cat reveals new website
| December 10, 2010 |
Caterpillar launched a new corporate website, caterpillar.com, designed to elevate the company’s image online as an enterprise that exhibits global leadership and innovative thinking.
Caterpillar.com contains enhanced editorial content and content focused on strategy, sustainability, innovation, community involvement and social responsibility.
Cat.com remains the home for content related to Cat machines, engines, industry applications, dealers and parts and services.
Caterpillar.com is currently available in English. During 1Q 2011, the global site will be made available in Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese and German.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: