Cat to release Q1 2012 results on April 25
| April 13, 2012 |
Caterpillar says it will release 2012 first-quarter financial results at 6:30 a.m. Central Time on Wednesday, April 25, 2012. The release will be available on http://www.caterpillar.com/earnings.
Teleconference and webcast access:
A real-time, listen-only teleconference of the quarterly results call that Caterpillar conducts with security analysts and institutional investors will begin at 10 a.m. Central Time on Wednesday, April 25, 2012. The one-hour conference call can be accessed by telephone from both domestic and international locations, with a listen-only entry code below:
Conference Call Number:
Listen Only Entry Code:
The call can be accessed in real-time through http://www.caterpillar.com/Irwebcast. Listeners should go to the website at least 15 minutes before the live event to download and install any necessary audio software.The transcript from the conference call will be made available on http://www.caterpillar.com/Irwebcast following the webcast.
For those unable to participate in the live broadcast, the replay will be available through http://www.caterpillar.com/Irwebcast shortly after the live event. There is no charge to access the webcast. A telephone replay of the call will not be available. Those without access to the Internet may request a fax of Caterpillar’s transcript by calling 800-228-7717 (U.S. and Canada) or 858-244-2080 (for all other regions).
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Software
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: