Cat gets non-road Tier 4 certification
| September 21, 2010 |
Caterpillar’s C13 ACERT and C15 ACERT engines received the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s Tier 4 emissions certification. The engines are the latest to receive certification in the 130- to 560-kilowatt power category.
These engines, in addition to the previously announced certified C9.3 ACERT engine families, will power a number of Cat products such as mid-range track-type tractors, motor graders and hydraulic excavators.
It is projected that Caterpillar will accumulate nearly one million hours of testing on Tier 4 Interim engines and machines by the end of 2010.
More From: Emissions
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...