Cat Auctions names new CFO/general manager
| July 20, 2010 |
Cat Auction Services named Gary Trettel as the company’s new chief financial officer and general manager. Trettel will oversee day-to-day accounting and financial reporting and provide strategic and operational direction.
Trettel most recently served as president and CEO of Mohawk Moving and Storage in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Trettel earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: