Cat Auctions brings equipment to Omaha area
| July 15, 2010 |
Cat Auction Services will hold an unreserved public auction in Greenwood, Nebraska, on Thursday, July 29 at 9 a.m. local time at the I-80 Speedway. Returning to the Omaha area after a successful 2009 auction, the auction features agricultural and construction equipment including tractors, combines, round balers, harvesters, sprayers, motor graders, motor scrapers, compactors and skid steer loaders.
Potential buyers can review the 160 plus pieces of equipment online, and participants who register early can access detailed TA-1 level inspection reports on the equipment. During the auction, real-time bidding will take place on the auction’s website.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...