Cat auction heads to Houston
| October 01, 2010 |
Cat Auction Services will hold an unreserved public auction in Houston, Texas, on Oct. 27. The auction will begin at 9 a.m. at Houston Raceway Park, located at 2525 FM565 South, Baytown, Texas.
This marks the company’s fourth Houston-based auction in the past year-and-a-half and will include a broad assortment of heavy equipment from a number of manufacturers.
To view the entire equipment list and detailed TA-1 level inspection reports online, visit www.catauctions.com. Real-time online bidding will be available on the day of the auction through the company’s Web site.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...