Cat answers need for speed
| August 25, 2010 |
Enjoy the race and looking at Caterpillar products, all at the same time. CatUsed.cat.com and regional Cat dealers will hold the first ever Cat used equipment sale with a NASCAR race.
Regional Cat dealers – Carolina Cat, Blanchard Machinery, Carter Machinery and Gregory Poole Equipment – and Cat Used Equipment Services will display more than 40 Cat machines adjacent to the Charlotte Motor Speedway.
People can purchase the equipment during Bank of America 500 Week, Oct. 14 through Oct. 16 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily – concurrent with Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series races. The sales event is open to the general public.
Caterpillar is the primary sponsor of the No. 31 car driven by Jeff Burton in the Sprint Cup Series.
From our partners
People often ask us why they can’t use hydraulic oil in their off-highway equipment. They’re interested in saving money, and…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...