Case sponsors National Gas Rodeo
| August 31, 2010 |
Case Construction Equipment will sponsor the 16th Annual National Gas Rodeo on Sept. 17 and 18 in Fairview Heights, Illinois. Case, with this platinum-level sponsorship, will be the exclusive provider of construction equipment for the event.
Gas crews can showcase their professional skills at the rodeo by competing in events using construction equipment and other tools. Crews will also learn about safety practices and see demonstrations of natural gas installations.
For more information on the National Gas Rodeo, visit www.nationalgasrodeo.org.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...