Case Community Challenge honors construction volunteers
| May 06, 2011 |
Case Construction Equipment is looking for stories of contractors using construction equipment that volunteer their time and services to help with community cleanup work. These contractors may be eligible to participate in the Case Community Challenge program www.casece.com/communitychallenge.
Contractors who enter the Case Community Challenge might win a year’s free use of a new Case N Series loader/backhoe—a $30,000 value. They could also win up to $5,000 to support the cause they are working for.
Every month through October, Case is honoring a contractor whose work on a charitable project makes a positive, lasting contribution to their local community. Each monthly semifinalist will receive a $1,000 gift card they can use at their Case dealership, and Case will contribute $1,000 cash to their local charity. The grand prize winner will be chosen from these semifinalists.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Equipment
- LaHood makes $500K in quick-release...
- DOT gives states $20M for natural disaster repair
- LaHood: Nearly $1.6 available for damaged roads, bridges
- $2 million in emergency relief funds for LA-area overpass
- FEMA supports tribal gov’t ability to directly apply for federal disaster aid
- Portion of Tennessee S.R. 7 damaged in May 2010 floods reopens to traffic