Carhartt appoints Brian Juszak to director of retail marketing
| July 26, 2011 |
Carhartt, a global manufacturer of premium work wear, recently added Brian Juszak as the director of retail marketing. As director of retail marketing, Juszak is responsible for creating and managing the company’s strategic vision for building the brand with wholesale retail partners. He will lead the continued expansion of Carhartt’s shop program and develop national marketing programs to drive traffic and sales with retailers.
Juszak comes to Carhartt from Kmart Format where as the marketing planning manager, he was responsible for the annual Kmart Format marketing budget and marketing strategy management for television and digital media.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...