Capital Partners acquire Roll-Rite tarping systems
| October 17, 2011 |
Capital Partners, a private investment firm in Greenwich, Connecticut, acquired Roll-Rite, which manufactures automated tarping systems. The acquisition was in conjunction with minority partners Argosy Capital and management.
Capital Partners purchased Roll-Rite from Copeley Capital out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Cleary Gull acted as exclusive financial advisor to Roll-Rite in this transaction.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: