Capital Partners acquire Roll-Rite tarping systems
| October 17, 2011 |
Capital Partners, a private investment firm in Greenwich, Connecticut, acquired Roll-Rite, which manufactures automated tarping systems. The acquisition was in conjunction with minority partners Argosy Capital and management.
Capital Partners purchased Roll-Rite from Copeley Capital out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Cleary Gull acted as exclusive financial advisor to Roll-Rite in this transaction.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...