California EMA posts spring storm video
| August 04, 2011 |
The California Emergency Management Agency has posted a video detailing the devastation that the state experienced in a series of storms in March. More than $50 million in damages occurred over the northern and central parts of the state.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: News
- LaHood makes $500K in quick-release...
- DOT gives states $20M for natural disaster repair
- LaHood: Nearly $1.6 available for damaged roads, bridges
- $2 million in emergency relief funds for LA-area overpass
- FEMA supports tribal gov’t ability to directly apply for federal disaster aid
- Portion of Tennessee S.R. 7 damaged in May 2010 floods reopens to traffic