Bridgestone re-launches website
| October 04, 2010 |
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions, a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, is re-launching trucktires.com, a website providing solutions and advice to help fleet customers increase tire life and reduce cost per mile.
Fleet customers can also check load and inflation tables, watch tire care videos and link to trucking industry and government websites.
Tour the new BBTS website at www.trucktires.com.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: