Bridgestone increases prices on off-road tires
| April 01, 2010 |
Bridgestone Americas Off Road Tire division announced plans to increase list prices by up to 4 percent with some in-line adjustments. The increases will affect all mining, construction and industrial tires marketed by BAOR. Price increases will begin April 1, 2010.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...