Bridgestone increases prices on off-road tires
| April 01, 2010 |
Bridgestone Americas Off Road Tire division announced plans to increase list prices by up to 4 percent with some in-line adjustments. The increases will affect all mining, construction and industrial tires marketed by BAOR. Price increases will begin April 1, 2010.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: