- Equipment World - http://www.equipmentworld.com -
Breakers, generators on Atlas Copco Intermat slate
Posted By Equipment World Staff On April 13, 2012 @ 1:08 pm In Intermat 2012 | No Comments
Atlas Copco will introduce a number of products at Intermat.
• The new HB 4100 hydraulic breaker is 287 pounds lighter than its predecessor so it can be mounted to smaller carriers, those in the range of 40 to 70 metric tons. It also delivers better performance and higher efficiency than the previous model.
• The QAC 1250 generator is the first 1-megawatt generator from the company and delivers 1,450 kVA/1,150 kW of prime power suitable for industrial plants, construction, refineries, and standby power. The compact, 20-foot container is built to shrug off extreme weather. A variable speed fan improves fuel consumption. It can be synchronized with other generators or networked to do peak sharing.
• A new range of mobile crushers is being represented by the Powercrusher PC4 with a capacity of up to 300 metric tons per hour. At 99,000 pounds, it is suitable for small to medium size quarries and larger stone crushing operations.
• The SmartROC T35/T40 surface drilling rig is based on a new control platform and only uses the amount of energy needed for each function, cutting fuel consumption up to 50 percent in some applications. In hazardous conditions, a radio remote control allows these rigs to be operated from outside the cab.
Article printed from Equipment World: http://www.equipmentworld.com
URL to article: http://www.equipmentworld.com/breakers-generators-on-atlas-copco-intermat-slate/
Copyright © 2012 Equipment World -- Development. All rights reserved.