Boss to be featured on ‘World’s Greatest’
| September 28, 2010 |
The Boss snowplow has been selected by How 2 Media to be featured on the television series “World’s Greatest.”
World’s Greatest is a 30-minute show produced by How 2 Media that highlights the world’s greatest companies, products, places and people.
Boss will be featured in an episode airing on the ION Network in mid-October that will show how the plows are made and tested in its Iron Mountain, Michigan, facilities.
From our partners
This is part two of a three-part series on the importance of clean oil. Read part one here. Take…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...