Boss to be featured on ‘World’s Greatest’
| September 28, 2010 |
The Boss snowplow has been selected by How 2 Media to be featured on the television series “World’s Greatest.”
World’s Greatest is a 30-minute show produced by How 2 Media that highlights the world’s greatest companies, products, places and people.
Boss will be featured in an episode airing on the ION Network in mid-October that will show how the plows are made and tested in its Iron Mountain, Michigan, facilities.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: