BOMAG launches new tandem vibratory roller
| September 26, 2012 |
Experience all-around visibility and intuitive controls with BOMAG’s BW100ADM-5 tandem vibratory roller, which features a specially developed operator’s platform that has a smaller diameter steering wheel, multifunctional travel lever, adjustable seat and circular instrumentation.
Powered by a 20.2-horsepower water cooled Kubota diesel engine, the BW100ADM-5 delivers 3,822 pounds of centrifugal force at a 3,780-vpm frequency. The engine’s Ecomode system idles the engine while the roller is inactive, saving fuel. The roller, which has a 39.4-inch working width, has its travel motors contained within the drums instead of hanging from the drums, ensuring a compact design and boosting maneuverability.
Additional features include:
- 26.4 gallon water tank
- Pressurized spray system with triple filtered nozzles
- BOMAG’s Intelligent Vibration Control
- Spring-applied hydraulically released parking brake
- ROPS with retractable seat belt
- Backup alarm
- Emergency stop button
- Front and rear lights for night operation
- Lockable engine hood and instrument panel
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…