Bobcat of the Rockies becomes Morbark dealer
| February 17, 2012 |
Bobcat of the Rockies, a division of Berry Companies, sells new and used equipment and offers parts and customer service in seven locations in Colorado and one in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
“Adding Morbark to our line of compact equipment allows us to better serve our customers working in tree and forest applications,” said Patrick Kelleher, Bobcat of the Rockies sales manager. “We had a hole in our product offering without Morbark’s quality tree care product, but now we can supply industry-leading products in everything from a chainsaw to a self- propelled forestry chipper.”
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...