Bobcat names “Unleashed Me” contest winners
| August 05, 2008 |
Bobcat has selected Gregory Stone of Excavation Details, Rock Stream, New York, as the grand prize winner in their “How Bobcat Unleashed Me Contest.”
The contest asked compact equipment users to share how Bobcat equipment helped them in performing work better, smarter and faster. Equipment users across the continental United States and Canada submitted brief essays and photographs about their experiences with Bobcat equipment. In addition to the grand prize, Bobcat also named five second-place and 10 third-place winners.
As the grand prize winner, Stone receives a $75,000 Bobcat gift certificate, good for products or attachments of his choice at a designated Bobcat dealership in North America.
Stone’s winning entry detailed his recognition of a niche application in vineyards and development of a process to dig precise draining systems while preventing damage to the vines and valuable soil. Stone purchased a Bobcat skid-steer loader and backhoe attachment after some guidance from a Bobcat sales specialist to install the complex drainage systems in the Finger Lakes region of New York.
The following second-place prize winners will receive $1,000 gift certificates, good for Bobcat products or attachments of the winners’ choice at designated Bobcat dealerships in North America:
- Michael Lowes; Lowes’ Landscaping; Cuba, Missouri.
- Eric Austin; Austin’s Landscape Construction Inc.; Yorba Linda, California
- Terry Reed; Four Seasons Construction; Whitehall, Montana
- Bob Pedatella; Kodiak Landscape Design, Haskell, New Jersey
- Ray Benoit Jr.; Eagle 88 Enterprises; Hay River, Northwest Territories, Canada
The following third-place prize winners will receive an authentic Bobcat jacket:
- Robert Ott; C&C Excavating LLC; La Crescent, Minnesota
- Joe Emigh; Utica, Pennsylvania
- Otto Trebing; Tanglewood-Destiny; Roopville, Georgia
- Dennis Goecke II; Tipp City, Ohio
- Josh Ginther; Ginther Farms; Abingdon, Illinois
- Jethro Montgomery; Turf Concepts LLC; Elida, Ohio
- Marvyn Pickering; Porcupine Plain; Saskatchewan, Canada
- Devin Scheel; Firm CRS; Draper, Utah
- Marion Perret; Trans-Speed International; Jefferson, Louisiana.
- Richard Meffert; Raeford, North Carolina
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Equipment
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: