BMG announced Ken Snover as new vice president
| July 26, 2011 |
BMG recently named Ken Snover as vice president of the Fort Wayne, IN-based strategic direction, sales development, channel management, research, marketing and international expansion firm. The firm specializes in global construction, mining/quarrying and demolition/recycling industries in North America.
BMG works with industry manufacturers, associations and technology firms. Snover brings with him 25 years experience working at Ingersoll Rand, where he managed brand-marketing initiatives, new product launches, trade show exhibitions and a multi-million dollar budget.
He served as the vice president for three years with the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and then spent five years with High Velocity Communications. While with AEM, Snover worked as the Managing Director for CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2005, which remains the largest trade show in the Western Hemisphere.
From our partners
“Some equipment managers are breathing easy about their rate of diesel consumption after equipping engines with a new fuel catalyst.” …
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...