Blumenthal forms new company
| November 16, 2010 |
The Blumenthal family, owners of Radiator Specialty and Blumenthal Holdings, announced forming a new company – RSC Bio Solutions.
RSC Bio Solutions manufactures and distributes non-hazardous, bio-based cleaning, degreasing and lubricating products for applications where both high performance and safety are essential.
For more information, visit rscbrands.com.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Safety
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...