Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
| October 01, 2012 |
Blastrac NA has opened a new location is in Greenville, S.C., which will service the southeastern seaboard. This location will offer equipment, parts, service and rentals. Blastrac’s Greenville address is 17-a Maple Creek Circle, Greenville, SC 29607 and is accessible from Highways 85 and 385.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
- Kendell Poole new Governors Highway Safety Association chairman