Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
| October 01, 2012 |
Blastrac NA has opened a new location is in Greenville, S.C., which will service the southeastern seaboard. This location will offer equipment, parts, service and rentals. Blastrac’s Greenville address is 17-a Maple Creek Circle, Greenville, SC 29607 and is accessible from Highways 85 and 385.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
- Kendell Poole new Governors Highway Safety Association chairman