Bigge Crane adds new models
| August 28, 2010 |
Bigge Crane and Rigging, California’s largest crane rental fleet, added two new models to its fleet: the Grove RT9130 rough terrain crane and Liebherr LR 1600/2 crawler crane.
The Grove RT9130 has the longest reach of any rough terrain crane – reaching more than 200 feet with attachments. This crane is suited for setting cages, erecting tower crane sections and tailing refinery vessels.
The Liebherr LR 1600/2, weighing 600 tons, is equipped with 108 meters of boom, allowing it to lift up to 93 tons at an 18-meter radius.
Bigge rents its fleet nationwide on a bare lease basis.
From our partners
Thanks to Eaton’s UltraShift® PLUS VCS Transmissions, Let It Snow…Let It Snow…Let It Snow “I had concerns before we even…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...