Bigge Crane adds new models
| August 28, 2010 |
Bigge Crane and Rigging, California’s largest crane rental fleet, added two new models to its fleet: the Grove RT9130 rough terrain crane and Liebherr LR 1600/2 crawler crane.
The Grove RT9130 has the longest reach of any rough terrain crane – reaching more than 200 feet with attachments. This crane is suited for setting cages, erecting tower crane sections and tailing refinery vessels.
The Liebherr LR 1600/2, weighing 600 tons, is equipped with 108 meters of boom, allowing it to lift up to 93 tons at an 18-meter radius.
Bigge rents its fleet nationwide on a bare lease basis.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: