Big Iron expands territory, appoints new district managers
| May 18, 2011 |
Big Iron, the Midwest’s fastest growing unreserved online auction service, announced the expansion of its services into the states of Colorado, Wisconsin and Wyoming. The addition of these new territories further solidifies Big Iron as a growing online auction company, and will fuel continued expansion into additional areas across the United States.
With the expansion, Big Iron has appointed two new district managers. Mauricio Peterson was recently promoted from Big Iron territory manager to district manager for the state of Wisconsin. Prior to working as a territory manager, Peterson spent more than 13 years in the agricultural industry. He has been focused on creating a strong presence in Wisconsin, hiring seven territory managers thus far, with the goal of bringing onboard 13 total.
A former territory manager for Nebraska, Kurt Campbell has been appointed district manager for both Colorado and Wyoming. With more than 10 years experience in the equipment and auction industries, Campbell feels his understanding of the auction process, as well as extensive knowledge of agricultural and construction equipment will help him to communicate Big Iron’s services and grow the company in terms of both customers and equipment volume.
From our partners
This is part two of a three-part series on the importance of clean oil. Read part one here. Take…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...