Bid2Win releases field tracking software
| June 23, 2011
Bid2Win Software released its field tracking and analysis solution, Build2Win Field version 2.3.
Build2Win Field includes the following new features:
- Import Resources from Outside Sources – Build2Win imports resources from an external data source.
- Import New Resources from CSV – New resources — such as employees, equipment, materials, organizations and accounts — may be imported from CSV files.
- Update Existing Resources from CSV – Information pertaining to existing resources can be updated via CSV import.
- Import New Resources from Viewpoint – New resources can be imported via web services, directly from a Viewpoint accounting database.
- Mobile Installation Wizard Improvements – Build2Win’s mobile install/update wizard uses a “Simple Recovery Model,” which leads to a leaner mobile database and improved performance.
Build2Win Field (v2.3) is available for download to all Build2Win Field clients with an active software maintenance and technical support agreement. For more information, visit bid2win.com.