BearCom and Sonetics form agreement
| February 01, 2012 |
BearCom and Sonetics signed an agreement to allow BearCom to sell and support Sonetics’ complete line of wireless team communication systems for construction, industrial, marine, and other high-noise environments.
The agreement gives BearCom the ability to provide its customers with hands-free, wireless and push-to-talk products.
“Sonetics’ solutions create an integrated radio-compatible, full-duplex audio network on a work site, bringing an entirely new level of capability to our customers,” said Jerry Denham, BearCom’s president and CEO.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...