BearCom and Sonetics form agreement
| February 01, 2012 |
BearCom and Sonetics signed an agreement to allow BearCom to sell and support Sonetics’ complete line of wireless team communication systems for construction, industrial, marine, and other high-noise environments.
The agreement gives BearCom the ability to provide its customers with hands-free, wireless and push-to-talk products.
“Sonetics’ solutions create an integrated radio-compatible, full-duplex audio network on a work site, bringing an entirely new level of capability to our customers,” said Jerry Denham, BearCom’s president and CEO.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: