BearCom and Sonetics form agreement
| February 01, 2012 |
BearCom and Sonetics signed an agreement to allow BearCom to sell and support Sonetics’ complete line of wireless team communication systems for construction, industrial, marine, and other high-noise environments.
The agreement gives BearCom the ability to provide its customers with hands-free, wireless and push-to-talk products.
“Sonetics’ solutions create an integrated radio-compatible, full-duplex audio network on a work site, bringing an entirely new level of capability to our customers,” said Jerry Denham, BearCom’s president and CEO.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...