Bandit named World Trader of the Year
| May 20, 2010 |
Bandit Industries was named the 2010 World Trader of the Year by the West Michigan World Trade Association. Bandit’s 200 percent increase in international sales volume in 2009 and more than 170 dealerships worldwide earned the company the award.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...