Bandit Industries a sponsor in NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
| August 24, 2011 |
That step will be taken Wednesday, August 24 at Bristol, where up-and-coming NASCAR driver Jake Crum will pilot the Bandit Chippers number 01 Chevy Silverado in the O’Reilly Auto Parts 200. The race will mark Crum’s third outing in the Truck Series and his second start at Bristol.
The O’Reilly Auto Parts 200 will take place at Bristol, Wednesday at 8 p.m., with live coverage on Speed Channel.
From our partners
JLG has won its second straight SolutionFest Best Mobile Solution award from The…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: