Bandit expands dealer network across U.S., Canada
| July 19, 2010 |
Bandit Industries added new partnerships and dealerships across the United States and Canada to bring its Beast recyclers and whole tree chippers to new North American markets.
Bandit added McClung-Logan Equipment and its six locations in Virginia — Chesapeake, Manassas, Richmond, Roanoke, Winchester and Wise — to its dealer network and signed an agreement with Bejac Equipment in southern California to carry Beast recyclers in its San Diego, Los Angeles, Sacramento and Redding locations. The company also added Blue Mountain Equipment Rentals to its dealer network to bring cipper and stump grinders to select counties in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Nortrax added Bandit chippers and grinders to its equipment line-up at all of the company’s Ontario, Newfoundland and Quebec locations.
From our partners
Precision Pipeline is an excavating contractor based in Utah and known for doing high-quality, competitively priced work. Although business is…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...