AxleTech opens new facility
| October 02, 2010 |
Located near the company’s old headquarters in south Troy, Michigan, AxleTech’s new facility encompasses 210,000 square feet and will be staffed by nearly 200 production and professional employees. The new facility will house the product development and manufacturing groups for AxleTech’s original equipment, aftermarket equipment and the gear and brake operations.
AxleTech is a global provider of axles, suspensions, brake systems and aftermarket components for heavy duty commercial and military vehicles.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...