AWPT offers AWP training course
| February 26, 2012 |
AWPT, the North American subsidiary of IPAF, has launched a training course aimed at enabling supervisors and managers to prepare for and safely coordinate various types of aerial work platforms on site.
The course does not qualify attendees to operate AWPs. Rather, it gives attendees instruction and training that will allow them to effectively address all aspects of AWP safe use on their projects.
Training includes content such as Regulations & Standards, Machine Types and Use, ANSI Responsibilities, Operator Training and Familiarization, Pre-start and Workplace Daily Inspection, AWP Fall Protection and Hazard Awareness and Prevention.
For more information, visit awpt.org/training/courses/.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...