Auto Crane dealer advisory group meets
| December 09, 2010 |
Auto Crane works with their dealer channel and business partners to identify specific areas that the company should focus on. The meetings also included a tour of the newly renovated Auto Crane office and manufacturing plant, plus meetings with key customer service personnel and engineering staff.
Participating in the meeting from the Auto Crane Dealer Group were Rob Leasure, Ace Truck Equipment; James Brown, Cannon Engineering; Mark Denny, Carco Industries; Jason Ritchey, Curry Industries; Rob Green, Dealers Truck Equipment; Jim Weir, J & J Bodies; and Greg Stowers, Lee Transport Equipment.
The continuous improvement process will continue as the group plans to meet again at the NTEA Trade Show in Indianapolis in March of 2011.
Auto Crane, Ramsey Winch and Eskridge are wholly owned subsidiaries of Ramsey Industries.
From our partners
The 982M is a new model in the Cat® M Series medium wheel loader line, similar to the 980K 12-ton Aggregates…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...