More from Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts is executive editor for CCJ and equipment editor for its sister magazine Overdrive. Roberts joined Randall-Reilly in 1995 as associate editor of Equipment World magazine and began covering both heavy-duty and light trucks in 1996. In 2006 he was the founding editor of Total Landscape Care before joining CCJ's staff in 2008.
Sorry, there are no posts for this author.
- VIDEO: Tightrope-walking dozer operator likely the only one dumb enough to ever try it5587Reads
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?2786Reads
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas1562Reads
- GM unveils diesel 2016 Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon with all the 2.8L Duramax details (PHOTOS)1341Reads
- Duramax 2.8L: Meet the 4-cylinder diesel coming to the Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon978Reads
- Additional Links
- Contact Us
- Subscribe to Equipment World
- Subscribe to Better Roads
- Construction Equipment
- Heavy-Duty Construction Equipment