- POLL: Will you consider a Nissan Titan now that it has a Cummins V8 and a whole lot of towing power?
- Antitrust suit alleges Caterpillar, Komatsu and Volvo conspired to bar Chinese construction equipment from U.S. market
More from Marcia Gruver Doyle
Marcia Gruver Doyle is editorial director of the Construction Division of Randall-Reilly, which includes Equipment World, Aggregates Manager, Better Roads, ProPickup and Total Landscape Care magazines. She's been reporting on construction for more than 30 years, and has been the chief editor of Equipment World since its inception in 1989. A graduate of Greenville College in Greenville, Illinois, Marcia is past president of the Construction Writers Association and currently serves on the Marketing Committee of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers. You can reach her at 205-248-1260 or via email at email@example.com.
Follow Marcia Gruver Doyle on:
Sorry, there are no posts for this author.
- VIDEO: Sledgehammer smash test of 2015 Ford F-150's aluminum body results in huge repair bill2537Reads
- VIDEO: Backhoe takes bad bounce after being uprighted, is swallowed by jungle2204Reads
- GM launches 2015 Chevy Silverado Midnight, GMC Sierra Elevation editions (PHOTOS)1933Reads
- With drones and driverless dozers, Komatsu to begin leasing automated construction fleets1416Reads
- Duramax 2.8L: Meet the 4-cylinder diesel coming to the Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon1347Reads
- Additional Links
- Contact Us
- Subscribe to Equipment World
- Construction Equipment
- Heavy-Duty Construction Equipment