Atlas Copco opens North Carolina distribution center
| April 11, 2010 |
Atlas Copco plans to open a 131,000-square-foot national distribution center in Charlotte, North Carolina, in May 2010. The facility will distribute compressors, medical gas equipment, industrial and vehicle service tools and spare parts under the Atlas Copco, BeaconMedæs, Desoutter and Chicago Pneumatic brands.
The North Carolina center is forecasted to produce 476,000 orders annually and 1,000 parcels per day. Customers in North America will be able to receive 24-hour delivery on all stocked parts.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: