Atlas Copco expands in Arizona
| April 13, 2012 |
Atlas Copco opened a store in Phoenix, Arizona, on February 23. It is located at the main crossroads of Interstate 17 and Pinnacle Peak Road.
The new 9,050-square-foot facility, which sits on 2.5 acres, features three pull-through bays.
Ed Greer is manager of the new location. He is in charge of the Phoenix Atlas Copco team, which includes rental and service coordinator Jerry Delrae, project manager Tim Fagan, and customer service and parts manager David Arroyo.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/cms/public_html/wp-content/themes/equipworld2.0/includes/sponsored-content.php on line 28 and defined in /home/cms/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...