Atlas Copco completes acquisition of U.S. Quincy Compressor
| March 04, 2010 |
Atlas Copco completed acquisition of Quincy Compressor in the United States in early March. Atlas Copco is awaiting regulatory approval from Chinese authorities before completing acquisition of Quincy Compressor’s Chinese operations.
From our partners
“Some equipment managers are breathing easy about their rate of diesel consumption after equipping engines with a new fuel catalyst.” …
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...