Atlanta auction has record number of bidders
| October 01, 2010 |
More than 2,100 people from 45 countries registered to bid at a multi-million dollar public unreserved auction conducted by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers in Atlanta, Georgia, on Sept. 22.
Ritchie Bros. set new company records for the most registered bidders and most registered online bidders at the Atlanta auction. More than 1,100 of the 2,100 bidders registered to bid online in real time at www.rbauction.com. Bidders competed for more than 1,900 heavy equipment items and trucks.
There are more than 90 upcoming Ritchie Bros. public unreserved auctions, including the next Atlanta auction scheduled for December.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: