Astec markets Ring-O-Matic vacuum excavators
| May 09, 2011 |
Astec Underground, based in Loudon, Tennessee, entered into a marketing alliance with Ring-O-Matic that will allow the Ring-O-Matic line of vacuum excavators to be marketed under the Astec name and through the Astec Underground world-wide family of dealers.
Ring-O-Matic, located in central Iowa, has been manufacturing vacuum excavators since 1996. The company offers a variety of vacuum excavators with spoils tank capacities up to 2,000 gallons and up to 83 horsepower.
Astec Underground manufactures walk-behind and ride-on utility trenchers, vibratory plows and horizontal directional drills, along with related parts and accessories.
For more information, visit astecunderground.com.
From our partners
At first blush, it sounds like a simple project: paint a champagne-colored…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...