Astec markets Ring-O-Matic vacuum excavators
| May 09, 2011 |
Astec Underground, based in Loudon, Tennessee, entered into a marketing alliance with Ring-O-Matic that will allow the Ring-O-Matic line of vacuum excavators to be marketed under the Astec name and through the Astec Underground world-wide family of dealers.
Ring-O-Matic, located in central Iowa, has been manufacturing vacuum excavators since 1996. The company offers a variety of vacuum excavators with spoils tank capacities up to 2,000 gallons and up to 83 horsepower.
Astec Underground manufactures walk-behind and ride-on utility trenchers, vibratory plows and horizontal directional drills, along with related parts and accessories.
For more information, visit astecunderground.com.
From our partners
JLG announced that it was selected by United Rentals as “Strategic Supplier…
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...
Do you want some tips to stay safe on the job site?
Equipment World has created an entire section devoted to safety.
Here are the most recent tips we've posted: