Astec introduces new logo for its companies
| January 05, 2011 |
Astec companies Telsmith, Breaker Technology and Osborn Engineered Products debuted newly designed logos that support ongoing global, single-source marketing initiatives.
Telsmith, based in Mequon, Wisconsin, manufactures mineral processing equipment and fully integrated systems to companies within the crushed stone, sand and gravel, concrete and asphalt recycling and metal mining industries.
BTI manufactures and distributes a wide range of mine, quarry, construction and demolition equipment.
Osborn Engineered Products, based in Johannesburg, South Africa, serves the mining and quarry industries as a manufacturer of mineral processing equipment.
More From: Equipment
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...