Asphalt Pavement Alliance launches www.asphaltroads.org
| April 26, 2010 |
APA Launches New Web Site
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance (APA) has launched a new Web site (http://www.asphaltroads.org/) with the tagline, “America Rides on Us. Asphalt.”
The site is targeted to a wide range of audiences, from DOT engineers to policy makers, elected officials, and the general public.
The information on the site is organized into the general subject areas of economics, environment, engineering, and policy.
The site houses all the publications and materials the APA has produced this year, including the policy white paper, the Perpetual Pavement synthesis, the brochure on fuel savings from smooth roads, and a flyer promoting the use of LCCAExpress software.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
More From: Software
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...