Aspen Equipment named Palfinger dealer
| November 09, 2011 |
Palfinger North America has appointed Aspen Equipment, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, as the company’s knuckleboom crane dealer for Iowa and Nebraska.
Aspen Equipment is family owned and has been in business since 1926.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...