ASCC names safety award winners
| October 11, 2010 |
The American Society of Concrete Contractors awarded its highest fleet safety award to L. Keeley Construction, Sauget, Illinois.
The winners were selected on the basis of the number of miles driven and number of accidents in 2009. L. Keeley Construction accumulated 2.16 million miles for 2009 with zero accidents. Certificates of Recognition were awarded to 12 other ASCC members.
The ASCC Safety & Risk Management Council educates contractors on all aspects of safety relating to concrete contracting and insurance matters. The Council also provides oversight on safety publications and events.
For more information, visit the website at www.ascconline.org.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Publications
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...