ASCC names new director of member services
| February 11, 2010 |
The American Society of Concrete Contractors named Rocky R. Geans as the new director of member services. Geans will be responsible for providing the maximum value for membership and for promoting ASCC to prospective members.
Geans is the owner of L.L. Geans Construction in Mishawaka, Indiana, a concrete subcontracting firm. He has served as a vice president of ASCC, chaired several committees and conducted a business school for concrete contractors.
From our partners
The JLG Mobile Analyzer is a first of its kind in the…
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/cms/public_html/wp-content/themes/equipworld2.0/includes/sponsored-content.php on line 28 and defined in /home/cms/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
More From: Business
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...