ARTBA gives scholarships to children of fallen highway workers
| May 14, 2010 |
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF) offers children of disabled or fallen highway workers financial assistance in their pursuits of higher education. ARTBA-TDF awarded the 2010 Highway Worker Memorial Scholarships to students from Iowa, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan.
2010 scholarship recipients include:
- Brian Brown of Coeburn, Virginia
- Carter Bundy of Flushing, Michigan
- Mitchell and Mollie Dunn of Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Joseph Halvorson of Ames, Iowa
- Brianna Keefe of Wyalusing, Pennsylvania
- Allison Moore of Chula, Georgia
- Nahun Morales of Springfield, Virginia
ARTBA-TDF is interested in receiving leads on students who could benefit fromt he scholarship program. Any contact leads can be sent to ARTBA Scholarship Awards Manager Holly Bolton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More From: Industry Briefs
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...