ARTBA elects 2010-11 officers
| October 18, 2010
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association elected the following individuals as ARTBA officers at the association’s national convention, held Oct. 3-6 in New York.
- Chairman: Bill Cox, president, Corman Construction, Annapolis Junction, Maryland
- Senior Vice Chairman: Paul Yarossi, president of HNTB Holdings, New York, New York
- First Vice Chairman: Steve Wright, vice president, Wright Brothers Construction, Charleston, Tennessee
- Northeastern Region Vice Chairman: Nick Ivanoff, president and CEO, Ammann & Whitney, New York City, New York
- Southern Region Vice Chairman: Tom Elmore, president, Eutaw Construction Company, Aberdeen, Mississippi
- Central Region Vice Chairman: Ken Aldridge, CEO, Aldridge Electric, Libertyville, Illinois
- Western Region Vice Chairman: Jim Andoga, president, Austin Bridge & Road, Austin, Texas
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Doug Black, CEO, Oldcastle Materials, Atlanta, Georgia
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Bob Luffy, president and CEO, American Bridge Company, Corapolis, Pennsylvania
- Vice Chairman At-Large: David S. Zachry, president and CEO, Zachry Construction, San Antonio, Texas
- Vice Chairman At-Large: John Houle, vice president and general manager of Traffic Safety Systems Division, 3M, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Bob Close, vice president, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Orange County, California
- Vice Chairman At-Large: John Kulka, president and CEO, HRI, State College, Pennsylvania.
- Treasurer: Tom Hill, president and CEO, Summit Materials, Washington, D.C.
ARTBA represents the U.S. transportation design and construction industry in Washington, D.C.