ARTBA elects 2010-11 officers
| October 18, 2010 |
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association elected the following individuals as ARTBA officers at the association’s national convention, held Oct. 3-6 in New York.
- Chairman: Bill Cox, president, Corman Construction, Annapolis Junction, Maryland
- Senior Vice Chairman: Paul Yarossi, president of HNTB Holdings, New York, New York
- First Vice Chairman: Steve Wright, vice president, Wright Brothers Construction, Charleston, Tennessee
- Northeastern Region Vice Chairman: Nick Ivanoff, president and CEO, Ammann & Whitney, New York City, New York
- Southern Region Vice Chairman: Tom Elmore, president, Eutaw Construction Company, Aberdeen, Mississippi
- Central Region Vice Chairman: Ken Aldridge, CEO, Aldridge Electric, Libertyville, Illinois
- Western Region Vice Chairman: Jim Andoga, president, Austin Bridge & Road, Austin, Texas
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Doug Black, CEO, Oldcastle Materials, Atlanta, Georgia
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Bob Luffy, president and CEO, American Bridge Company, Corapolis, Pennsylvania
- Vice Chairman At-Large: David S. Zachry, president and CEO, Zachry Construction, San Antonio, Texas
- Vice Chairman At-Large: John Houle, vice president and general manager of Traffic Safety Systems Division, 3M, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Bob Close, vice president, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Orange County, California
- Vice Chairman At-Large: John Kulka, president and CEO, HRI, State College, Pennsylvania.
- Treasurer: Tom Hill, president and CEO, Summit Materials, Washington, D.C.
ARTBA represents the U.S. transportation design and construction industry in Washington, D.C.
From our partners
JLG has just launched the world’s largest self-propelled boom lift -- the…
More From: Safety
- Parsons Brinckerhoff awarded contract for construction engineering and inspection services for I-4 widening in Florida
- Newmont Mining Company names Metso as supplier of the year
- Blastrac opens Greenville, S.C. location, adds Ricky Norkett and Mike Lancaster to ‘Team Blue’
- Michael F. Donnino elected to ARTBA’s executive committee
- Winners announced for student video contest on transportation issues
- Volvo Trucks names Göran Nyberg...