Are you ready to rock (‘n’ roll) back to your ‘Glory Days?’
| July 17, 2012 |
Now is your chance. Admit it! You’ve sung in the shower or cranked up the radio in the car and sung at the top of your lungs when no one else is with you. I’ve done it.
And then there are those nights of karaoke that have required liquid courage.
Now is your chance to be a rock star for one night only.
The American Public Works Association (APWA) Chicago Metro Chapter is considering forming an APWA Chapter band that will play a small gig, possibly at the “Thank You” dinner for the 2013 Congress.
If you can play the drums, any percussion instrument, can jam with the best or can sing and would like to be considered for a one time band, click here to submit your information.
Or you can just keep remembering your Glory Days.
From our partners
Snow Valley Ski Club in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, operates seven days a…
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/cms/public_html/wp-content/themes/equipworld2.0/includes/sponsored-content.php on line 28 and defined in /home/cms/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
More From: Construction Blog
- Wall Street tycoon wants to save the planet with attack ads, should have studied engineering instead
- Community involvement, business acumen drives Phillips Companies, one of our 2014 Contractor of the Year finalists
- UAW defeat in Chattanooga ought to be a...
- Concrete work the “sweet spot” for...
- Already break your New Year’s...
- Ken Kesey, Obamacare and you